1. In 2019, plastics accounted for 3.4 per cent of global greenhouse gas emissions. Without drastic action, what will this number be in 2060?
2. Today, over half of all the world's single use plastics are made by how many companies?
3. What percentage of material made into clothing is plastic?
4. When clothing is washed, microplastic particles are released adding how many tonnes of plastic to the world's ocean each year?
5. Which country is the first to introduce a policy requiring all new household washing machines to have a filter to trap microplastic particles by 2025?