- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup (50g) self-raising flour
- 1 ½ cups (375ml) milk
- 1 ½ cups (180g) grated cheese
- Add cooked vegetables e.g., broccoli, green & red peppers, mushrooms, cauliflower, spinach, onion, potato or raw grated vegetables. (Flexible – about 2 cups vegies)
- Season as desired and/or add herbs.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Grease oven dish
- Combine vegetables, cheese, flour and seasoning
- Spread mixture in oven dish
- Whisk eggs and milk together and pour over mixture.
- Cook for about 50 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Serve hot or cold, with a salad